Ryder DUE 2017 Athletics Reflection


2017 Athletics Reflection

Write your reflection on your participation, effort and performance in the 2017 Athletics competitions.

You could reflect on these questions.
  1. How well did I use a growth mindset to stay positive when the competition got tough?
  2. Did I manage to achieve my athletics goals and why/why not?
  3. In what ways did I represent my House well in the competition?
  4. What did I do well and how do I know?
  5. What was challenging and how do I know?
  6. What am I most proud of and why?

Start your writing here:
What am I most proud of and why? I am most proud of my sprints
because in my final I had a bad start but then I caught up and came 2nd.
What did I do well and how do I know?I reckon I did well in shot put because I came 3 and normally I come 4th or 5th.
Did I manage to achieve my athletics goals and why? My athletics goal was to get to zones for short sprints and I did.
What was challenging and how do I know? My discus was the most challenging because that's the one that I never practice so next year I will practice.
In what ways did I represent my House well in the competition? I represented Kowhai when I did the house relays and Kowhai came 1st.