Term 2 Writing



WALT write a moment in time.
         
     

  1. About to Hatch (Add 3 sentences for each sense)
I can see: A huge giant boulder slowly hatching with cracks all around it, the waves splashing and the wet sticky sand stuck on my feet
I can hear: The waves crashing over the boulders, the wind blowing the sand around
I can smell: Seagulls and dead seagulls, I can smell seaweed
I can feel: The tickle sand under my feet, the slimy wet seaweed under my feet
I can taste: Salty water splashing into my mouth, I can taste the salty slimy seaweed in my mouth from swimming
Write your “moment in time” writing here using this format:


I can see a huge giant boulder slowly and slowly hatching with a bunch of cracks all around it, it looks like a baby dinosaur that is about to hatch. I can see the waves splashing and the wet sticky sand stuck on my feet.

I can hear the waves crashing over the boulders, the wind blowing the sand around and I can hear a lot of seagulls chirping and feeding their babies.

I can smell fishy seagulls and dead seagulls, I can smell the disgusting salty and fishy smell of the seaweed. I can smell gooey fish and the salty sea water.

I can feel the tickle sand underneath my feet, as well as the disgusting rotten salty seaweed underneath and the spiky nippers from the crabs that are pinching me owwwww.

I can taste the salty water splashing into my mouth, salty slimy rotten seaweed in my mouth from swimming and I think I have got a fish in my mouth EWWWWWWWW.